International Students
International students can earn a Juris Doctor Degree at the California School of Law. Prospective students with a Masters, Bachelors, Associates Degree or 60+ college units from a college or university outside the U.S. meet the our Admission Standards.

International students educated outside the U.S. must have their transcripts evaluated by a Credential Evaluation Service approved by the State Bar of California.

Review the list of Approved Credential Evaluation Services.